HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:44:43 -0400
This is a reminder that the grassy overflow parking area near Building
#2 will be open only this week.  Friday will be the last day for parking
in this area.  It will be closed beginning on Monday.  The school was
not given the permitting required for parking in this area.  We were
allowed to use it during the first week of school, and for other special
events such as Open House.

We are hoping that some parents who have been parking and walking with
their children this first week, will consider using the drop off
service.  Our staff will make sure the children get to their supervision
area or classroom safely.  The drop off line has been moving quickly,
especially between 8:00 and 8:10, and there is seldom a wait at all for
those who have been coming between 7:45 and 8:00.

Parking spaces tend to become available quickly as parents deliver their
children and return to their cars, so if all the spaces are filled when
you arrive, please just circle around again.  Remember the best tip is
to come early.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.