HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:39:23 -0400
We are off to a great start with our Sally Foster Fundraiser.  The sale will
run from August 19th until September 3rd.  Please collect the money with your
orders and have checks made out to Hawks Rise PTO.  You DO NOT need to
collect sales tax.  Delivery date for the products will be October 1st.

This is our school's big fundraiser for the year.  Our goal is to raise
$20,000 for Hawks Rise.  It may sound like a lot, but with everyone
participating we can make it a reality.  Please share this wonderful gift
catalog with your family and friends and remember that for your child's
safety we do not allow children to go door to door.  There are lots of fun
prizes for your children to win as well as some new incentives:

 The class with the highest participation will win a class pizza party.
 The four students with the highest sales will win a lunch trip off
campus with a staff member in a new H2 Hummer.
 If our school makes our goal of $20,000, then Mrs. Brinson and a mystery
staff member will dress up for the day.

Thanks so much for your support.  If you have any questions please contact
Velma Proctor, Chairperson, at 668-2118.