HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:13:14 -0500
GROUP PICTURES

Group pictures will be taken this week.  PreK and kindergarten class groups
will have their pictures taken on Wednesday.   These had originally been
scheduled for Thursday, but with our increased numbers this year, we will
need to do some of the pictures tomorrow.

We will also be taking pictures of our clubs and teams on Wednesday (Rhythms,
Choir Chimes, Strings, Student Assistants, School Store).  These pictures
will be used in the yearbook.  If your child is in one of these groups and
has a special T-shirt, please have him/her bring or wear it that day.  All
other classes will have their pictures taken on Thursday.

HOLIDAY

There will be no school on Monday due to the observation of the Dr. Martin
Luther King. Jr. Holiday.