HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:22:40 -0500
Albertson's cards are available in the school office.  These are cards that
may be used with any purchase made at any Albertson's grocery store.  Just
ask that the card be scanned during check out, and Hawks Rise will receive a
percentage of your purchase.  It's easy.  There's no cost to the customer,
and the money goes directly to our PTO.  The cards will be kept on the
volunteer sign-in table in the school office.  Please pick up one the next
time you're in the office, or call (487-4733) and we'll be glad to send a
card home with your child