HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Wendy Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hawks Rise Elementary School <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 10:17:50 -0400
Please forward to Mrs. Brinson:

Mrs. Brinson, congratulations on the Blue Ribbon School Award and thank you
for your great leadership!  My sons, Parker and Boyd Hathaway, have both
received a great education in a safe and fun environment at Hawks Rise.
Parker is making A's and B's at Deerlake, and I expect Boyd will do the
same.

I do hope that one day you will receive funding for extending Hawks Rise to
6th grade.  I feel strongly that today's 6th graders should not be
integrated with 7th and 8th graders.  And I believe that would allow 7th and
8th graders the opportunity to receive even more undivided attention.

Many thanks again and we'll miss you and all the great teachers at Hawks
Rise.  Wendy Spencer

P.S.  Thanks for your staff's participation in the annual United Way
Campaign too.  I'm the Campaign Director and your gifts are enhancing lives
in Tallahassee as I write this!  Thank you!