HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:29:52 -0400
A listing of the school supplies requested by each grade level may be found
on our school website at http://www.hawksrise.leon.k12.fl.us/HKRISE.html.
As a service for our parents, the PTO is once again ordering many of these
in bulk, and will have pre-ordered grade level packets available at
Orientation on Friday, August 16.  A "Supply Order Form" was mailed home as
one of the enclosures in our summer letter.  If you'd like to avoid the
long lines and crowds in stores, please complete that form and return it to
the school by August 7.