HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:03:32 -0500
Occasionally there will be a dog in a vehicle in the car pick up line. If you
bring the family pet with you when you come to pick up your children, we ask
as a safety precaution that you keep the car windows closed.  This would
eliminate the possibility of an adult or one of our student assistants being
bitten.  We have warned the students who help load the children about the
possible danger and have asked them not to try to pet animals that may be in
the cars.  However, cute animal faces become very tempting and the students
may forget their warnings.  Having the windows closed would provide an extra
measure of safety for them and prevent this temptation.  Thank you for your
consideration.