HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:00:19 -0400
Tomorrow night (Tuesday, September 30th) the PTO is sponsoring a
parent workshop on our Accelerated Reader (AR) program.  The
workshop will begin at 7:00pm in the media center.

Four of our classroom teachers will be discussing the program—how
it works at the different grade levels and how it has helped our
students improve their reading comprehension skills.  You'll also hear
how the reading practice this program provides fits in with our Open
Court reading instruction program, and even get to see what the
S.T.A.R. test is like.

We hope it will be a fun and informative evening.  Please plan to join
us!