HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:43:27 -0400
Dear Parents:
The week of October 8 is FTE survey week.  This is one of four periods during
the year when Florida accesses the number of students to determine school
funding for all facets of our operation, including transportation.
Some students ride a bus every day while some ride occasionally.  We will be
funded based only on the number who ride their bus to school during the week
of October 8.  If your child is transported to or from school anytime during
the year, I am asking that you allow him or her to ride the bus during this
week.  By doing so, we will receive much needed transportation funding.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Sincerely,

William J. Montford
Superintendent