HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 13:05:41 -0400
The annual Hawks Rise PTO elections will be held later this month. At this
time we are gathering the names for all those who would be interested in
serving next year.  Please take a moment to read over the list of names below
of those who have already indicated a willingness to run for office, and add
your name if one of the positions is of interest to you.  Ask your Hawks Rise
friends, neighbors and fellow parents if they would be interested in being
nominated for a position.  We would like at least three people nominated for
each position.

As of today, the following people have been nominated:

President:  Sara Waddle
Vice President:  Robert Pool
Secretary:  Marsha Hartline
Treasurer:  Tiffany Fisher
PreK Representative:  Ashley Aaronson
1st Grade Representative:  Carla Connors
2nd Grade Representative:  Susan Harris
3rd Grade Representative:  OPEN
4th Grade Representative:  Vicki Harman
5th Grade Representative:  Becky Sauers
Special Area Representative:  OPEN
Volunteer Coordinators:  OPEN
Partner Coordinator:  OPEN
District Advisory Council (DAC) Representative:  Linda Rodin
School Advisory Council (SAC) Representative:  OPEN

You can click "Reply" to this message, and add your name, your child’s name
and his/her teacher’s name, and indicate the position you are interested in.

Many thanks to the parents who have already volunteered to serve and also to
those of you who are willing to add your name to the nomination form.
Working together, we can achieve the level of excellence necessary for Hawks
Rise to continue to be a National Blue Ribbon School.