HES-PARENTS Archives

Hartsfield Elementary School Parents

HES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Franklin, Cora" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Franklin, Cora
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:29:39 -0400

I would like to take the opportunity to announce this year's "Flying
Circus of Physics" at Florida State University a fun Open House
showing of the Physics Department. This year's Open House will be held
on Saturday, October 17th 2009. Our goal is to educate, entertain, and
inspire. The program is funded by Florida State and offered as a
community service at no cost to the participants. I have attached to
this email a flyer with more information.

http://www.physics.fsu.edu/outreach/fcp/default.asp

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Regards,

     Grigory Rogachev

-----------------------------

Prof. Grigory Rogachev