GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:16:45 -0500
Dear Godby Alumni,

I am pleased to announce that the Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) has
started an Alumni Hall of Fame effort called the AGG Hall of Fame. This
effort will focus on ones lifetime contributions and accolades as well as
good works during their Godby years.

The AGG has scheduled a Hall of Fame Dinner on Thursday February 9, 2006 to
commemorate our first four inductees. This prestigious event will be held
in the Godby media center with dinner served at 6:30 and the awards
ceremony to occur at 7:30. The Godby High National Honor Society will
assist the AGG in the service of the Hall of Fame Dinner. Dr. Alisa
Ghazvini, TCC Board of Trustees and a Godby Grad, will be our guest
speaker.

The first four inductees for the AGG inaugural Hall of Fame are:
Dr. Regina (Heggs) Bryant  c/o ‘72
Dr. Floyd Jaggears  c/o ‘78
Mr. Mitch Gans  c/o ‘81
Spc. Robert Wise  c/o ‘00

I am the contact person for ticket contributions. Ticket contributions are
$8.00 per person. Proceeds will benefit the AGG Legacy Scholarship Fund. I
can be reached at 488-1325, 575-8939 or [log in to unmask] .

Thank you,
Manny Joanos
AGG, Director