GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:28:48 -0500
Another Extraordinary Gift

Dr. Floyd Jaggears, a class of 1978 Godby Grad and a newly inducted
Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) Hall of Fame member has just
contributed an extraordinary gift of $500.00 to the AGG to be used for
scholarship. “We are so lucky to have so many caring alumni”, said Godby
Principal Dr. Randy Pridgeon of the gift. Pridgeon continued with “our
Godby alumni sets us apart from the other schools, the culture of giving
back runs so deep here”.
These dollars will be used to participate in a state match grant program.
Ultimately, a worthy graduating Godby senior will receive a $1000.00
scholarship.
Please join me in a Big Public Thank You: Dr. Floyd Jaggears, class of ’78.

Kudos also go to Dee Austin c/o ’82, Tanya Griffin c/o ’89, Karen Trammell
c/o ’78, Chris Sumner c/o ’97, Laura Joanos c/o ’74, Jim Reilly c/o ’88,
Paul Blackburn c/o ’70 and Patty Skates c/o ’72. These great alumni formed
the committee that hosted the AGG Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction. Join
me again in a Big Public Thank You to these great Godby alumni.