GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Marsha Walper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:13:26 -0500
Dear Alumni,

Our homecoming game and social was very successful.

The mighty Cougars defeated Crestview High 40 to 20 and we alums had a
great time under the tents.  I’m sure the under the tents Homecoming
Social will become very popular very quickly.  If you haven’t heard by
now, the Godby Cougar football team is 7-3 and District Champs.  Our next
game will be the first playoff game and we will be hosting Pine Forrest at
the Chiles High stadium on Friday November 12th (7:30).

Please come and root the Cougars to victory.

Manny Joanos