GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Marsha Walper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:41:21 -0400
July 10 - Class of 1989
July 31 - Class of 1994
August 7 - Class of 1979
August 13-14 - Class of 1984

Please send in additional information at any time.  It will be posted
on the Alumni page and the Godby Web Calendar July 6 when I return
from vacation and have access to my computer.

1989 Class Reunion Plans: For more information contact Tanya Griffin at

What: Informal Reunion BBQ
Where: James Messer Field, 2730 Jackson Bluff Road
When: July 10, 2004
Time: 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

1994 Class Reunion Plans: Michelle Royster Hart and Brandea Powell are
doing the planning. Right now they have planned a Saturday night
cocktail at the Double Tree Hotel on July 31, 2004. Depending on
interest shown and budget, they would like to plan a family event for
Saturday mid morning or early afternoon. Also, they would like to
designate somewhere to meet for drinks on Friday night - just somewhere
that people could go to hang out and catch up but nothing "organized"
per se.

Please email the following information to Brandea Powell at
Name in high school:
Name now (if different):
Spouse's Name:
Children's Names:
Physical (mailing) address:
E mail address:
Ask anyone you keep in contact with to do the same.

1979 Class Reunion Plans, 25th!: The Reunion will be on Saturday,
August 7, 2004 from 6 pm -11 pm at the Silver Slipper Restaurant, 531
Silver Slipper Lane, Tallahassee, FL. There will be a buffet dinner
followed by a dance. The cost is $30 per person. The alumni and their
spouse or significant other are invited to attend.

To reserve a spot, alumni are asked to submit a check payable to Class
of 79 Reunion. The check must be received by July 1, 2004. Mail check
to:
Class of 79 Reunion
c/o Rita Tarin
1548 Alshire Court N
Tallahassee, FL 32317

For more information you may call either Rita Jailette Tarin
(850-878-6897 or 850-508-3776) or LeAnne Bailey Staalenburg
(850-562-7525) or contact them via email at Rita Jailette Tarin at
[log in to unmask] or LeAnne Bailey Staalenburg at

The reunion committee is in the process of trying to locate all 79
Cougars. Please send email addresses of your friends who are not listed
on the Godby Alumni page to one of the above addresses.

1984 Class Reunion Plans: It’s hard to believe it has been twenty years
since we all walked the halls of Amos P. Godby. The reunion committee
is having a jovial time preparing for our upcoming class reunion. We
have had several meetings and have planned some wonderful events for
this year’s reunion. This year’s reunion will take place on August
13-14, 2004. For more information please contact Sarah Groomes at
[log in to unmask], Avis Collier at [log in to unmask], or Robin
Wood, Chairperson at [log in to unmask] Please go to
http://www.godby.leon.k12.fl.us/alumni/reunion/1984reunion-2004.html
for reunion details.