GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 14 Nov 2006 10:08:41 -0500617_ISO-8859-1 Dear Godby Graduates, Faculty, Staff, and Parents,

The Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) has begun the planning for our
Second Annual AGG Hall of Fame effort. The AGG will name as many as 6 Hall
of Fame members this January 2007. Submissions for inductees are currently
open and will close November 30th. A Hall of Fame Dinner will be scheduled
in early March for the induction ceremony. The 2006 inductees were Dr.
Regina Bryant ‘72, Dr. Floyd Jaggears ‘78, Mr. Mitch Gans ’81 and the late
Spc4 Robert Wise ‘00.
The AGG encourages you to submit an alumnus you consider [...]49_14Nov200610:08:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:25:21 -0500
Hall of Fame nomination deadline is this Friday.

Hello Godby Alumni,

To date, there have been 36 graduating classes since the first class
graduated in 1970. If you do the math, you will discover that there are
just over 10,000 Godby High grads in our world today. That’s a wagon full.
I know that there are fellow cougars out there that have accomplished very
note worthy accomplishments in their lifetime. That is why the Association
of Godby Graduates (AGG) started the Godby High Hall of Fame last year. By
inducting a notable graduate into the AGG Hall of Fame we are able to
celebrate a fellow grads lifetime accomplishments and also let the world
know of our contribution to community. This Hall of Fame is meant to
recognize Godby graduates for there lifetime accomplishments. If you are
aware of a Godby grad done good, please take the time to nominate that
person to the AGG Hall of Fame. Go on line to: http://ghsalumni.fsu.edu
for information how.