GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:44:17 -0400
Hello Fellow Graduates,

Godby High is planning/preparing for the end of year and the Association of
Godby Graduates (AGG) will be apart of those plans. The AGG will host an
Honor Graduates Dinner on May 4th in the Godby Cafeteria at 6:30. There
will be a baked chicken dinner served and the tickets are $6.00 each,
children under 12 are $4.00 each. Come meet other grads spanning a history
of 35 years. Proceeds will be used for academic recognition and the AGG
scholarship fund. This is a wonderful opportunity to not only meet other
grads but to also celebrate the academic accomplishments of Godby High’s
finest. This year’s Honor Graduates will be our honored guest and will be
introduced and recognized by our school principal Dr. Randy Pridgeon. All
Godby alumni are invited to this 3rd annual event. This beats cooking a
meal and washing dishes. Please email me back if you plan to attend. Ticket
can be purchased in advance please and at the door if you must. Carry-outs
available.

Thanks,
Manny Joanos, class of 1974