GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Marsha Walper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 18:22:05 -0400
Dear Alumni, Parents, Teachers and Friends;

Please help support the Association of Godby Graduates Scholarship Fund by
dropping by the school this Thursday between 5:30 and 7:00 and enjoying a
barbeque chicken dinner.

The proceeds from this $5.00 a plate dinner will go directly into
scholarships for graduating Godby seniors.

We anticipate ex-principals Bill Montford, Merry Ortega and John Laurence
and current principal Randy Pridgeon to be in attendance.

Let’s have a great showing from all our classes 1970 thru 2003 and the
current Godby family.

A dessert was not figured into the meal. A Class of ’78 graduate has
recommended that we do a covered dish table for dessert if you choose.

Manny Joanos, AGG director