GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:49:19 -0400
Final Reminder: Hall of Fame is this Friday

Join me in congratulating the 2012 Association of Godby Graduates (AGG)
Hall of Fame Inductees. The AGG Hall of Fame recognizes graduates for their
lifetime accomplishments and contributions. These individuals exemplify the
contributions Amos P. Godby High graduates have made to City, State and
Country.
The Hall of Fame committee has selected an outstanding slate of graduates
to be inducted this April.

The 2012 honorees are:

Mrs. Mary Jean Yon (Curles) c/o ’74, Civic/Philanthropic
Ms. Kathy Corder (Miller) c/o ’76, Educator
Mr. Todd Sperry c/o ’78, Business
Mr. Shantanu Basu PhD. c/o ’82, Professional
Mrs. Debbie Shearer (Orth) c/o ’82, Medical/Health
Coach Darius Jones c/o ’96, Sports/Athletics

Please plan to join the AGG on Friday, March 30, at 5:30 p.m. to help
celebrate this new slate of Association of Godby Graduates Hall of Fame
inductees. Tickets are $15 each. All proceeds support the AGG scholarship
fund. The Godby High National Honor Society students will serve and be
recognized.
Contact me, Manny Joanos, at [log in to unmask] , or call 559-3404 for
more information and tickets.