GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Marsha Walper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:41:53 -0400
Dear Fellow Graduates,

 Mitch and I invite and encourage you to join us on May 6th for an
Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) Barbeque. The barbeque will be at 5:30
till 7:00 pm in the Godby High Courtyard and the cost is $5.00 per person.

We are very proud that we have started something that the other local
schools don't have. This barbeque will help start a Scholarship Fund for
deserving graduating seniors.

This barbeque will be an excellent opportunity to meet grads spanning for
over 30 years. Please bring family and friends as we are hoping to build
the Scholarship Fund to be able to offer 6 to 10 Scholarships a year.

Thank You,

Mitch Gans class of 1981, AGG President
Manny Joanos class of  1974, AGG Director