GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:14:00 -0500
Godby A Has New Principal and She Is Great

Let me first say thank you to Dr. Randy Pridgeon. You were magnificent
during your tenor at Godby High. The Alumni are grateful for your hard work
and wish you all the best in your well deserved promotion to the District
Office. Good Luck.

Mrs. Jean Ferguson is the new sheriff in town. I met her last week and She
is Great. Superintendent Jackie Pons could not have made a better selection
for our alma mater. Mrs. Ferguson is not a newcomer to Leon County Schools.
She was a teacher at Lincoln High, an assistant principal at Leon High and
most recently the principal of Lively. She has lots of experience and great
plans for Godby. Mrs. Ferguson hopes to bring an IT Academy to our school
very soon. The IT program will be a magnate and I think will be extremely
popular. As I learn more, I’ll pass the information on to you.

Important dates to remember:

AGG Meeting: February 6th at 5pm - Godby Media Center

AGG Hall of Fame Induction/Dinner: March 9th at 6pm - Godby Media
Center