GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Marsha Walper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:54:12 -0400
The tent is up and Manny is ready to cook.  He will fire up the grill and
put the chicken on at 2:00 PM this afternoon.

Drop by the school between 5:30 and 7:00 and enjoy a barbeque chicken
dinner.

The proceeds from this $5.00 a plate dinner will go directly into
scholarships for graduating Godby seniors.

We anticipate ex-principals Bill Montford, Merry Ortega and John Laurence
and current principal Randy Pridgeon to be in attendance.

All we need is you!  Tickets will be sold at the tent in the Godby
courtyard.