GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 10:16:13 -0400
Good Morning Godby High Alumni,

Just wanted to bring you up to speed. On March 30th the AGG held a very
successful Hall of Fame dinner and induction. Successful in participation
and attendance, but most importantly, in our effort to raise scholarship
money for graduating seniors. I am proud to announce that the AGG awarded a
total of $2,400 last night to worthy Godby High seniors.

Mitch Gans will be publishing a bi-annual alumni e-newsletter containing
various Godby High alumni news, information and upcoming events. His first
e-newsletter can be found at the link below. The worthy seniors receiving
scholarships are listed in the e-news.

Thanks to all for your support of Godby High School.

http://godbyalumninews.blogspot.com/2012/05/volume-i-issue-1-premier.html