GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 13 Dec 2016 12:02:45 -0500620_ISO-8859-1 Dear Godby Graduates, Faculty, Staff, and Parents,

The Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) has begun the planning for our
2017 Annual AGG Hall of Fame effort. The AGG will name as many as 6 Hall
of Fame members this January 2017. Submissions for inductees are currently
open and will close January 13, 2017. A Hall of Fame Dinner will be
scheduled on a Friday late March or early April 2017 for the induction
ceremony.
The AGG encourages you to submit an alumnus you consider worthy of this
honor. You can electronically submit or download an application form by
going to [...]45_13Dec201612:02:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:28:24 -0500
Attention Godby Alumni:

On January 20th the Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) will be hosting
an Alumni Chili Supper in the Godby cafeteria. The Chili Supper will be
from 5:30 until 7pm. This will be an easy on your pocket book fundraiser
and the cost will be only $3.50 per person for a nice bowl of chili over a
bed of rice, bread, saltines and ice tea. We are also asking, if you wish,
to bring your best cookies or brownies as a covered dish for dessert.

Bring family and friends. Invite other Godby grads as you see them. We are
not able to reach all alumni by email yet.

There will be a short AGG meeting before the Chili Supper at 4:30. If you
would like participate, you are most welcome to join us. The agenda is as
follows:

Agenda

Association of Godby Graduates
Thursday January 20th 2005
4:30pm Godby High Cafeteria

1) Welcome. Mitch Gans, President

2) Treasury Report

3) President’s evaluation letter of the Director

4) President Mitch Gans to pass the gavel to President Elect James Reilly

5) Election of new Vice President

6) Hall of Fame discussion

7) New or old business

The AGG Chili Supper fundraiser will be held immediately after meeting.
Chili on a bed of rice, bread, saltine and ice tea.
$3.50 per person