GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:30:19 -0400
Hello Godby Grads,
Next Thursday, May 4th 2006, the Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) is
honoring the 2006 Honor Students with an informal dinner to be held in the
Godby cafeteria at 6:30. Principal Randy Pridgeon and AGG President Paul
Blackburn will introduce each of our Honor Grads. Tickets for the dinner
are $6.00 adults and $4.00 for children under 12. This will be a baked
chicken dinner to include vegetable, roll and drink. We ask that alumni
bring a covered dish dessert. Proceeds from this event will help the Godby
National Honor Society, academic recognition and the AGG scholarship fund.
Dinner will be served at 6:30 and a 30 minute program is scheduled to begin
at 7:00. Please come and participate in this very worth while event. Mix
and mingle with these wonderful students, parents, teachers and alumni.
This is an excellent opportunity to visit the school and become involved.

What:  The AGG Honor Student Recognition Dinner
When:  Thursday May 4th at 6:30
Where:  Godby Cafeteria

Student Honored Guests:
Anna Bean