GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Manny Joanos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 14 Nov 2006 10:08:41 -0500617_ISO-8859-1 Dear Godby Graduates, Faculty, Staff, and Parents,

The Association of Godby Graduates (AGG) has begun the planning for our
Second Annual AGG Hall of Fame effort. The AGG will name as many as 6 Hall
of Fame members this January 2007. Submissions for inductees are currently
open and will close November 30th. A Hall of Fame Dinner will be scheduled
in early March for the induction ceremony. The 2006 inductees were Dr.
Regina Bryant ‘72, Dr. Floyd Jaggears ‘78, Mr. Mitch Gans ’81 and the late
Spc4 Robert Wise ‘00.
The AGG encourages you to submit an alumnus you consider [...]49_14Nov200610:08:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:10:54 -0400
Hello Godby High Alumni,

Mark your calendar,
The Hall of Fame Banquet will return on Friday March 26, 2021.
As you recall we were unable to celebrate the 2020 inductees this year, so we will celebrate the inductees on March 26, 2021.

The inductees are:
Michael Proschan c/o 77
Ray Marchant c/o 80
Tony Jordan c/o 89
Stephanie Dobson Webster c/o 92
Thaddeus Rivers c/o 96
April Knight c/o 98

Thanks for hanging in there while we get through this.