GODBY-ALUMNI Archives

Godby High School Alumni

GODBY-ALUMNI@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Kathy Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:02:09 -0500
Dear Godby Graduates:

On May 26, 2005, Godby High School will graduate 269+ seniors, and you can
help!!  As you know, the social habits and activities of our young people
today are a cause for concern.  Over the last few years, alcohol and other
drugs have become a very serious problem.

Because of our concern for the safety of our young people, Godby High
School parents have planned an all-night party, PROJECT GRADUATION with
refreshments, music, activities, a sunrise breakfast, etc. at the Fun
Station on North Monroe.  This project has received tremendous support
from the entire community.  Our only requirement on the part of the
students is that the party must be chemical free.

We are providing food and prizes as an incentive for student
participation.  Therefore, we are asking Godby Alumni for donations of
cash, services, or products from local individuals and businesses to
assist in our endeavor.  We invite you to become a vital part of a
community-supported effort to provide an enjoyable yet safe graduation
party for our greatest investment in the future!

Help these graduating seniors of the Class of 2005become Godby Alumni,
just like you.  Donations may be made payable to Godby Project Graduation
and mailed to Godby Project Graduation, Attn: Ginger Martin, c/o 1717 West
Tharpe Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32303.  For donations of products or
services, please contact Kathy Forsyth at (850) 443-5625 to make
arrangements for pick up or email me at [log in to unmask] .  Your support
for the Godby H.S. Project Graduation will be GREATLY appreciated and
advertised along with other kinds of information supplied to the local
media.

In Service,

Kathy Forsyth
Project Graduation