From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:07:04 -0400
It’s “A” week in Tigerland! ABCDEF

Review & sign agenda book pages each night!

09.12.05
Lady Tigers GVB v Swift Creek Middle School
6:00 PM @ SCMS  (Admission $2.00)

09.13.05 (Tuesday)
Progress Alerts go home!

09.14.05
Last Day to turn in Fall Fundraiser! Thanks for your support!
Lady Tigers VB v Nims Middle School
6:00 PM @ NMS  (Admission $2.00)

09.15.05
Cross Country Meet at Chiles High School Goooooooooo Tigers!

09.16.05
Hurricane Relief Hat Day
Pay $1.00 by 8:13 AM to wear a hat. All proceeds go towards the Leon Caring
Schools Hurricane Relief Fund!

09.17.05
Tiger Tackle Football Jamboree
9:00 AM @ Cox Stadium   (Admission $4.00)

After School Activities            2:50 - 4:30 PM

Homework Center  M—F
Co-ed Cross Country M & W
Cheerleaders Practice M—Th
Girls Volleyball T & Th
Tackle Football  M—F
Student Government Th
Step Team   F

Message from our Principal, Mrs. Gayle

Greetings to all Tigers! We have had a great week at Griffin Middle School.
Our students are working hard and experiencing so many wonderful lessons
within our classrooms. Thank you for your continued support of our school
as we take it to the next level during the 2005-2006 school year.

Our School Advisory Council and PTO met this past Tuesday, September 6,
2005. We had so many parents who gave wonderful input into making our
school even better. New ideas were shared and  we also shared a few laughs
throughout the meeting. Please review the list of School Advisory Council
members listed within our newsletter. If you are also interested in joining
our School Advisory Council, please email Mrs. Register or Mrs. Thomas and
let them know of your interest.

Finally, I would like to ask all parents to continue to work with their
child concerning manners and high expectations during lunch time. It is
imperative that all students use table voices and great manners during
lunch. If a student has to be reminded of the rules several times, that
student will have to serve a lunch detention immediately. Please do not
hesitate to call upon me at 488.8436 or email me. Have a safe weekend and a
positive week!

2005-2006 Griffin Middle School Advisory Council Nominees
Community & Business Partners
Ms. G. Lynn
Dr. E. Scott

Parents
Mr. and Mrs. M. Williams
Mrs. B. Chester
Mr. J. Hunter
Mrs. M. Smith

District Advisory Council
Mrs. L. Atchley
Mrs. M. Winner

Faculty & Staff
Mrs. K. Anderson/ Mrs. D.  Clancy
Ms. J. Bush/ Mrs. B. Thompson
Mrs. M. Gayle (Principal)
Mrs. V. Register (Chair)
Mr. M. Sever (SITE Chair)
Mrs. J. Thomas (Chair)

Please let us know if you would like to join our GMSAC!