From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:33:22 -0500
Happy Spring Break, Tigers! I hope that this week has been wonderful and
that you will continue to have a restful and well deserved break through
this weekend. We have been at school working to prepare for a successful
last nine weeks of this school year!

I know that your calendars are marked for Thursday, April 1, 2004! This is
the night of our PTO Silent Auction - "The Market at Griffin", our spring
Book Fair, and Report Card Pick-up Night. Join us at 6:00 PM in the Media
Center for fun, Tiger-riffic shopping and great bargains. Here is just a
sampling of what we will be offering at our auction:

Golf Club at Summerbrooke  4 week day Green Fees                $80 Value

Tallahassee Camera         5 Free Processing Certificates       $12.60 Value

TGIF Restaurant            Entrée                               $15 Value

Julie’s Place              Entrée                               $30 Value

Suburban Motel             Free Night’s Stay                   $129.00 Value

Tallahassee Nursery        Gift Certificate                     $20 Value

Glasshopper                Silver Locket & Engraving            $39.00 Value

Cabot Lodge                Free Night’s Stay                   $105.00 Value

Sun & Soul                 1 month Tanning Service             $49.99 Value

Gov’s Square Movie         6 Movie Passes                       $48.00 Value

Rotisserie Grill           8 Certificates for Entrée          $8- $10 Value

Barnhill's                 2 free Dinners                      $9.13 Value

Crystal River              4 free Appetizers           $6.50 - $10.00 Value

Laptop Computers & Monitors

Trip To Valdosta - $125 Value: which includes

Wild Adventures-2 tickets AND Motel 6 (any location)Free Night’s Stay!

Manicures, pedicures, massages, and other goodies!

Join us and help support our school!

Have a positive and safe Spring Break! Don't forget to read each day!