From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 04:52:31 -0500
WebGrade Information
Have you checked your child's WebGrade information yet? Uploads occured on
11.01.05.

Sporting News
Our BSOC season opener game (11.01.05)will be rescheduled due to a mix up
with the City Parks and Recreation Department. Our next game will take
place on November 8, 2005 against Swift Creek Middle School. The game
starts at 5:30 PM at Messer Park. I'll be looking for you at this game!

The Lady Tigers won our GBB season opener against Nims Middle School. The
final score was Griffin 45 and Nims 13. Our next game will take place on
November 10, 2005 against Cobb Middle School. The game starts at 6:00 PM
in the Tiger's Den. Come out and cheer the team on to VICTORY!

Hats off to Ms. Williams and the Lady Tiger Cheerleaders for a great
showing at the Cheerlader CHAMP Day. Our squad worked hard with LCSB High
School squads learning new cheers and stunts from 6:00 - 9:00 PM at Swift
Creek Middle School. Way to go, Tigers!

PTO Fall Fundraisers to go home on Friday, November 4, 2005
All fundraiser orders will be sent home with students on Friday, November
4, 2005. We have handed out most orders already during school events and
evening meetings. Thanks again for your support of our Fall Fundraiser.

PTO Booster Drive Continues
It's not too late to turn in your contribution! Our Booster Drive ends on
Thursday, November 10, 2005. Go, Tigers!

Make Fitness a Priority
Fitness may boost learning in school, says the National Association for
Sports and Physical Education. The group suggests at least an hour of
exercise a day for middle school students. Know that this needn't happen
all at once. You can start with four 15 minute sessions.