From:
Gwendolyn Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:24:09 -0500
Griffin Middle School's PTO sponsored World's Finest Chocolate Fund Raiser
is coming to an end.  We encourage everyone to turn their fundraiser
packets in no later than noon on Tuesday, November 18th.  We have had good
participation and are looking forward to the delivery of these sweet
treats.  Just a few hours remain before the end of this project and we'll
be off to preparing for the upcoming PTO events.

Thank you to our PTO board members and all parents who supported this
worthwhile school-wide fundraiser.  The absolute deadline for submission of
the fundraiser ordering forms and money is noon on Tuesday, November 18th.