From:
MICHELLE GAYLE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:38:34 -0500
April 1, 2004
THIS IS NO JOKE!! COME TO "THE MARKET AT GRIFFIN" SILENT AUCTION

Our Annual Silent Auction takes place tonight from 6:00 - 8:00 PM in the
Media Center.

Special guests include Chris Rix and other FSU coaches and athletes!
Members of the FAMU NCAA Basketball Team and other coaches and athletes!
Shonda Knight of ABC will emcee this special event!
Student Government and Jr. BETA Club members will serve as our hosts!

We have so many great items to bid on including:
Lap Top computers!
Computer Monitors!
Vacation packages to Wild Adventures!
Meals at local resturants!
Theme baskets including tool baskets, food baskets, bath and body
baskets,book baskets, cooking baskets,baby baskets, etc!
Gift certificates from local merchants including Wal-Mart, Sam's Club,
Benson's Heating and Air, etc.!
Pamper yourself with gift packages of massages, nail treatments, hair
treatments, etc.

You won't want to miss this event! Come out and have a great time bidding
and supporting your school!

The Book Fair will also be open and you can pick up your child's report
card!