From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:20:54 -0400
Dear Parents/Guardians:

Due to the uncertainty of Hurricane Ivan and its expected impact, all
schools and District Offices will be closed on Thursday, September 16.
Additionally, all school related  activities including after school
programs will be cancelled.  We will make an assessment Thursday afternoon
to determine if schools will reopen on Friday, September 17.

Our first priority is the safety of all students and staff.  Please stay
tuned to your local television and/or radio stations for updates on whether
schools will be open on Friday, September 17.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please do not hesitate to call your child’s principal,Mrs.
Michelle Gayle.

Sincerely,
William J. Montford, III
Superintendent