From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:08:43 -0500
Happy Wednesday and it is a cold day! Here are the notes for mid-week
review:

1. There will be NO AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2004
OR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2004! Students will be asked to leave the campus at
dismissal time.

2.   Friday, December 17, 2004 is an Early Release Day - students will be
dismissed at 12:10 PM.

3.   There will be boxed lunches served in our cafeteria on Friday,
December 17, 2004. No a la carte items will be sold.

4.   Each student will receive a "gift of literacy" for his/her grade
level. This book is to be read over the Winter Holidays and has a short
assignment attached to it. Readers are leaders at Griffin Middle School.

5.  Have a wonderful rest of the week, Tigers!

6.  Fund Raiser Items will be sent home with students TODAY unless you
notify the office (488.8436) that you want to hold them for pick-up.
Several parents picked up items last evening. Thanks to all for your
continued support of Griffin Middle School.

7.  Special thanks to Mr. White and Mr. Whitfield for a great Winter
Concert last evening. Our gym was packed and all enjoyed the music of our
talented students!