From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 05:41:51 -0400
Parents,

Talk about a Tiger-riffic day! Our first day of school was great! Our
students came back ready to take on the academic tasks and new expereinces
that our teachers have worked so hard to prepare. Please remind your child
about our Dress Code Policy and our high expectations for all students to
succeed.

Hopefully you have reviwed and signed many forms for your child to bring
back to school today. Thanks for your help in allowing us to contact you
and keep you as a part of our success team for your child. Please remember
to reveiw and sign your child's agenda book page each evening. You may also
write notes on this page for teachers to see as needed.Each teacher also
has an email address that has been shared with you to facilitate
communication between home and school.

Our cafeteria is ready to go and oh so wonderful! I hope that your child
shared how great the facilities look and feel. Special thanks to LCSB and
Ram Construction for the many, many hours of work that went into getting
this project done for our students in a timely manner.

I know that the rest of the week is going to be great! Please do not
hesitate to call upon me if I can help you in any matter. Make this a
positive day, Tigers!

Mrs. Michelle Gayle
Proud Principal of Griffin Middle School