From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:11:08 -0400
Important Reminder:   Thursday, August 25, 2005
                      6:00 - 8:00 AM

Tiger Team Parents:

I hope your child is off to a great start this year with a positive outlook
about Griffin Middle School.  I found that the first 3-4 weeks can be very
important in the overall education process.

By this time, your child should be adjusting to transitioning between
classes, choices at lunch, using lockers, and having new teachers.

If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please do not hesitate
to email me at [log in to unmask] or call me at
850.488.8436 so we can meet the needs of your child and all students at
Griffin Middle School.

Michelle Gayle, Principal