From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:46:57 -0500
04.03.05 (Sunday)
Daylight Saving Time - Spring Forward at 2:00 AM
Change the batteries in your home smoke alarms, Tigers!

It's "A" Week in Tigerland! ABCDEF

04.04.05
* GSB v Belle Vue  6:00 PM @ Messer Park
* Deposit due for the 6th grade field trip

04.05.05
* Report Card Pick-Up 6:00 PM/Cafeteria
* Annual Silent Auction  6:30 PM/Cafeteria

04.06.05
* Track & Field Meet  5:30 PM @ Godby
* GSB v Fairview  7:30 PM @ Messer Park

04.07.05
Curriculum Fair at Godby High  6:00 PM

Other Tiger Team Announcements……

Tigers are expected to read 30 minutes each day! Readers are leaders at
Griffin Middle School!

Box Tops for Education
Hats off to all Tigers who helped us collect box tops this year!

5 Spaces Left for the 8th Grade End of the Year Trip
Please see Mrs. Osborne if you need information about this trip. We have 5
spaces left that will be given on a first come first served basis!

Nine Weeks Timeline
We have eight more weeks of educational excellence! Make every moment
count, Tigers!

Freestyle Friendship Pictures - Wednesday, April 6, 2005
Please go to our Guidance Department  to sign up for a time to have your
pictures taken with your friends! You must sign up by 3:00 PM on April 5,
2005. There are four picture packages that are available this year. All
students will receive picture packet information on 04.01.05!

Join us at our Annual Silent Auction
2005 Theme: “Rumble in the Jungle”
Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - 6:30 PM/GMS Cafeteria
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to get some bargains, meet college
athletes, talk to Shonda Knight (WTXL Morning News) and help our school
raise funds!

Here are just some of the items that we will have at our auction this year:
Disney World - 4 1-day park hopper passes & Courtyard Marriott - 1 night
stay = $350 value
Benson's Heating & Air - $700 duct cleaning
Native Nurseries - decorative flag
Glasshopper - picture frame
Skate World - Birthday party $55 value
Ray Gordon - $25.00 in service
Garnet & Gold - 2 FSU Pennants
Challenger Learning Center - 4 Planetarium passes
The Old South Restaurant - 4 Lunches with Beverages
Mary Brogan Museum - Family Membership
Gift certificates for Wal-Mart, Sports Authority, various restaurants and
services
Target Copy - $50.00 copying service
Cabot Lodge - 1 night stay & breakfast
Wonderful theme baskets (such as Dad’s tools, Pamper Me, sports cards, etc.)
One Week FAMU Mike Gillespie's Summer Basketball Camp
Head Over Heels - $20 gift certificate
Autographed footballs, basketballs, etc.
M & M Monogramming - burgundy tote
Celebrities Hair Design - Consultation & perm
2 - Ricky Carmichael autographed shirts - framing by Frames+
$30 Gift Certificate - El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant
Hilaman Park Golf Course - 2 green fees & cart
Sun & Soul $29.99 gift coupon
And so much more! Don’t miss out on the fun, Tigers!
Bring your camera to take pictures with the FSU and FAMU athlete's for only
a $.50 donation
or for only $1.00 we will take a picture for you!