From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:21:59 -0500
Griffin Middle School's Box Tops Coordinator, Mrs. Jones, needs you! Now is
the time to send in the Box Tops you’ve been clipping and saving all year
long.

Box Tops for Education schools receive checks for their earnings twice per
year. In order to receive payment on May 15, 2005, we must submit the Box
Tops that we have collected by March 31, 2005. It takes time for Mrs. Jones
and SGA to prepare a submission. Turn in your Box Tops as soon as possible!

Help Griffin Middle School earn the extra cash it deserves for literacy. Go
through your cupboards, refrigerator and freezer to clip all of the Box
Tops you can. It doesn’t matter if you’ve saved five or fifty. Remember
that each Box Top is worth 10˘ to our school – and that adds up quickly. To
date, we have earned over $625.00 using the Box Tops for Education program.
Thanks for your continued support of our school!