From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:09:03 -0500
Good evening Tiger Team Parents!

Our students and teachers continue to work hard in all academic areas. I
am so proud of the progress of our Tigers! We will continue to teach grade
level Sunshine State Standards and benchmarks, review test taking
strategies, and encourage our students to always do their best. Also during
this week, your child will take the required Department of Education
practice problems in reading, math and science (8th grade only).  These
completed booklets will come home with your child at the end of this week.
Please reveiw your child's work in this book and use this opportunity to
learn even more about the FCAT.

We will offer two more FCAT Saturday School Academy sessions on February
18 and 25, 2006. FCAT Saturday Academy begins at 9 AM and ends at noon.
All students are encouraged to attend this free activity. Please encourage
your child to join us!

Just as a reminder, the reading portion of FCAT will start on Monday,
February 27th, followed by the math portion on Tuesday, February 28th.
Our Tigers are ready to Show What They Know and They Know So Much!

Calendar Reminders:
02.16.06  BB 1st Round Play-off game v Belle Vue Middle School
          6:00 PM in the Tiger's Den
02.17.06  Studio Productions presents "A Roaring Valentine's Social"
          7:00 - 9:30 PM in the GMS cafeteria
          Signed parent permission forms are required BEFORE you are
          allowed to purchase a ticket. Please see Ms. Bush for more
          information.
02.18.06  FCAT Saturday Academy  9AM - noon
02.20.06  President's Day - No School for Students and teachers
          GMS office open from 7 AM - 4 PM
02.21.06  Tigers return at 8:20 AM         It's "E" week!