From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 05:56:57 -0400
It's "A" Week in Tigerland!   ABCDEF

05.03.04  - 05.07.04   Tiger Team Appreciation Week!
We love and appreciate our Griffin Middle School Faculty & Staff Members!

05.04.04   Honors Banquet at the Civic Center  11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
           SAC Meeting   6:00 PM Media Center
           PTO Meeting   7:00 PM/Media Center

05.06.04   Parents check and sign Agenda Books
           Curriculum Fair  6:00 - 7:30 PM in the Media Center

Cafeteria News & Updates:

Please note that starting on May 10, 2004, we will only serve box lunches,
sub sandwiches, milk, juice, and bottled drinks in the cafeteria for the
remainder of the school year. Why? That's simple! As you know, our
cafeteria is being renovated and our construction company will use these
last three weeks of school to demolish the kitchen area. The great news is
that our newly renovated cafeteria area will be ready for student use by
the first day of the 2004-2005 school year. Thanks for understanding and
working with us to make our school great!

Special Band Announcement

Our Ashley Farms Cheesecake order will be in by Wednesday or Thursday of
this week. Please watch for details as we will send an announcement home
with band students about picking up the orders from Star's Meat Market on
Tharpe Street. Special thanks to Star's Meat Market for helping us make our
sale possible! Special thanks to Mrs. Hart and Mrs. Skipper for
coordinating another successful fundraiser!

Have a positive and highly successful week!