From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:08:53 -0400
Greetings, Tigers!

Our week is off to a great start!! Did you receive the Friday newsletter
from your child? If not, please ask him/her for this information. Cross
Country and Tackle Football practice started on yesterday after school and
our Tigers looked great.

Our Mandatory Parent Meeting will be held on Thursday, August 26, 2004
starting at 6:30 PM. There will be door prizes for everyone and a special
drawing for some great prizes such as a DVD player, a boombox, a night at
the movies for two, a stay at home movie pack, and many more prizes! You
must be present to win. Come out and meet your child's teachers and be in
the know on some important school issues.

Our Discount Card sales have started. These cards are good for one full
year and feature dicounts at area businesses that are sure to have you
smiling from all of the money that you will save. The cards cost $10.00
each and students will be awarded a movie pass for selling 5-9 cards.
Students will receive a CD for selling 10 or more cards. Sales continue
through September 3, 2004. Thanks for your support of this important
project for our school.

I'll see you on Thursday evening at 6:30 PM! Make this a positive week,
Tigers!

Michelle Gayle,
Proud Principal