From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 10:01:39 -0400
It’s “A” week in Tigerland! ABCDEF
Review & sign agenda book pages each night!

05.16.05
* All lunch charges due!
* All Media Center books due!

05.17.05
* Tiger Band and Chorus Spring Concert
7:00 PM in the Tiger’s Den

05.19.05
* Locker Clean Out
* Yearbook Signing Party   2:30 PM in the Chorus Room
Our Yearbooks are here and on sale for $30.00 each!

05.20.05
* 6th Grade Awards Assembly
* 6:00—9:00 PM/ End of the Year Celebration for YCW, SGA and Step Team. See
Mrs. Jones for
Details!

* Have a great weekend and remember to read!

Important Tiger Team Reminders..............

There will be no backpacks allowed on campus beginning Monday, May 16, 2005!

Friday, May 13, 2005 was the last day of our academic After School Program!

Our Dress Code will be enforced each school day!

Students will be responsible for paying for lost and/or damaged textbooks
and library books.

We will expect and accept nothing but the best from our Tigers! Any rule
violations will be dealt with swiftly and severely.

After School Program News
Our after school program and activities are available for our Griffin
Middle School students. The hours of operation are from 2:50 PM—4:30 PM.
Students who normally ride a LCSB bus to and/or from school will be allowed
to board our cost free after school activities buses. Please note that
because these bus routes are merged in the afternoon, your child may get
home as late as 6:00 PM

Activity   When  Sponsor/Location
Flag Football/Fitness Club T —W  Rich
FCA           T  Lee
Volleyball Clinic  W  Chapman &
             Osborne
After School Enrichment         W—F  Cafeteria
Studio Production Club         Th  Bush
Successful YW & M         F  Bush

Friday, May 20, 2005 is the last day for our After School Program! We have
enjoyed working with your child in our after school program. Have a great
summer and remember to read each day!