From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:30:11 -0500
Family Fun Day Arm Bands are ON SALE NOW!
These arm bands can be purchased for $5.00 from HR teachers. The bands will
be on sale until Thursday morning at 9:30 AM. Don't miss out on the fun,
get your arm bands today! Family Fun Day takes place on Thursday, March 18,
2004 from 1:00 PM - 2:40 PM.

April 1, 2004 - The Market at Griffin - Mark Your Calendars NOW!

This year's Silent Auction promises to be the best event ever! We will be
auctioning off trips, laptop computers, theme baskets, coupons for services
and meals, and other items that you will love. All proceeds stay here at
Griffin Middle School! Join us and have some fun supporting our school!

ASHLEY FARMS CAKES AND PIES ARE BACK

Back by popular demand - this year GMS Band will again be offering the
Ashley Farms cakes and pies and other delicious selections from their
"Broadway Café" brochure. The sale will begin March 29th and run for two
weeks. Delivery will be the first week in May. Please ask your kids to bring
home the brochure from their band class!!!!  For anyone who does not have a
child in band, please help support our band by purchasing these yummy items
from a band member.

Hats off to..............
Our District History Fair participants! Good luck, Tigers!
Our Chorus at the District Festival on Thursday! Good luck, Tigers!
Our GSB team tonight as they take on Nims Middle School! 6:00 PM
Our Concert Band and Mr. Heinz for earning Excellent ratings at festival!
Our Brain Bowl Team and Mrs. Gaskin for earning 4th place in the district!
Our Jr. BETA Club and Mrs. Harrison for a wonderful spring induction
ceremony on Tuesday evening!
Mrs. Apgar for being nominated for the Tallahassee Democrat Volunteer of
the Year for Griffin Middle School!
All volunteers, mentors, partners, teachers, parents, students and
community members for helping our school continue to be successful!

Calendar Reminders
March 18, 2004       3rd Nine Weeks Ends
                     Family Fun Day
March 19, 2004       Teacher Planning Day - No School
March 22 - 26, 2004  Spring Break! No School! Be safe and read each day!
March 29, 2004       Tigers return at 8:10 AM! Welcome back!
                     4th nine weeks begins
                     Band Fund Raiser begins
April 1, 2004        Report Card Pick-up Night
                     The Market at Griffin - Silent Auction
                     Book Fair in the Media Center
April 2, 2004        Report Cards go home