From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:32:42 -0500
The Annual Griffin Middle School PTO Silent Auction will be held Tuesday,
April 5, 2005 (in conjunction with Report Card Pick-Up Night) and WE REALLY
NEED YOUR HELP!

Recently, you received a blue-colored memo providing information on items
that we are asking parents to contribute for our various Auction Baskets.
If you have not sent in your item please do so TODAY.  Below, please find
your child’s homeroom teacher’s name and the basket items assigned for that
class.  Thanks for your help and please send in an item by your child.  If
you have something that fits better in another category, send that in
also.  We really want to make sure our auction is a success!

Teacher Basket  Theme               Ideas for Items for Class Baskets
Anderson Mom’s Delight         lotions, perfume, jewelry, books,
candles

Bostic   Kitchen Delight       items found in a kitchen, i.e. mats,
towels, spices

Bunn  That’s My Child  video games, board games, CDs,
books, clothing

Bush  Movie Magic  movie passes, VHS or DVD movies,
popcorn

Clancy  Pamper Yourself  scented soaps, body sprays,
aftershave lotion, etc.

Converso Pamper Yourself  same as above, also: candles,
deodorants, hair care

Dickel  Pet-Acular Special pet toys, new pet food, pet
collars, pet grooming

Galbraith Luxurious Lotions any lotions—i.e. perfumed,
moisturizing, spa, baby

Gaskin  Mom’s Delight  same as above, also: nail or hair
care items, makeup

Geipel  Luxurious Lotions same as above, also:treatment type
lotions (Aveeno)

Gilmore  Sports Mania  any sports equipment, sports-
related clothing, cards

Harris  Pamper Yourself  same as above, also: body splashes,
nail care

Harrison        Mom’s Delight  same as above or anything you would
get for Mom

Hawkins  Pamper Yourself  same as above, also: gift
certificates for massage

Henry  Sports Mania  same as above, also: sports books,
autographs

Hill  Sports Mania  same as above, also: sports DVDs,
videos, photos

Hines  Mom’s Delight  same as above, also: gift
certificates for shops

Hobbs  Sweet Tooth  wrapped cookies & candy that does
not easily melt

Jackson  Mr. Clean  cleanser, window/mirror cleaner,
deodorizer, etc.

Kauffman Mr. Clean  any item that would be used to
clean a house(sealed)

Lee  Beautiful Baby  baby items: rattle, diapers, new
clothing, powder

O’ Neill  Sports Mania  same as above, anything
sports!

Osborne  Tool Time  screwdrivers, pliers, flashlights
(like new condition)

Porter  Tool Time  drills, paintbrushes (all parts
working & safe order)

Register  Pamper Yourself same as above, also: gift
certificates for restaurants

Rich  Mom’s Delight  garden accessories are also okay in
this category

Sanders  Tool Time  also okay, gift certificates to
stores that sell tools

Scott  Book Lover’s  new or gently used ‘tasteful’
books/no magazines

Sever  Dandy Dad  shaving cream, cologne, ties,
grooming items

Sheppard Book Lover’s  same as above, also: gift
certificates to book stores

Shulla  Dandy Dad  same as above, also: sports,
fishing or golf gear

Thompson Dandy Dad  same as above, also: gift
certificates to stores

Weaver  Kitchen Delight  same as above, anything for the
kitchen

White  Beautiful Baby  same as above, anything for baby
(girl or boy)

Whitfield Dandy Dad  same as above, anything great for
Dad

Williams Pet-Acular Special any item for pets (especially cats,
dogs & birds)

Questions? Call Connie Apgar (567-7133), Sharon Berrian (562-8229) or
Griffin. Thanks for your help and support!