From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 05:29:18 -0500
WebGrade Update
Has your child shared their WebGrade information with you? If not, let
your child's teachers or principal ([log in to unmask])
know and we'll get that information to you. Eighty percent of our teachers
have uploaded their grades at this time. A new grade upload will take
place on Tuesday, November 15, 2005!

11.09.05
BSOC v Nims Middle School  7:00 PM at Messer Park

11.10.05  Weekly Newsletter goes home with each Tiger!
* GBB v Cobb Middle School   6:00 PM in the Tiger's Den  $1.00 admission

11.11.05
Veteran's Day - No School
Griffin Middle School salutes and thanks our veterans!

11.17.05
Last day to submit PTO Booster Drive donations! Thanks for your support!

BETA Club and SGA Updates
Please remember to contribute to our Canned Food Drive. The food that is
collected will be donated to Griffin Middle School families. Thanks for
showing that you care, Tigers!

Parent Pointers
Did you know that parents who love read ususally have children who love to
read? Set aside a time each day when you read with your child! Remember
that readers are leaders at Griffin Middle School!

Pre-AP Parents
It's not too late to turn in your survey. Your opinion is valued at GMS!

Have a positive week, Tigers!