From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:20:39 -0500
Mid-Term Progress Alerts

Progress alerts went home today (November 15, 2005). Please reveiw this
information with your child, sign the white copy of the progress alert,
and have your child return the white copy tomorrow. Please remember that
there are still 4 1/2 weeks before the end of the grading period. Your
child still has time to turn his/her grades around! Encourage your child
to pay attention in class, ask questions, use his/her agenda book to
record assignments, study each evening, and always expect the BEST!

Our Homework Center is open each school day. Certified Griffin Middle
School teachers and college students stand ready and willing to help your
child complete assignments, projects and other school related tasks.

Finally, check out WebGrade and stay informed of your child's progress.
Grades are updated every two weeks. Teachers also post important reminders
about class assignments on our WebGrade site.

Picture Make-Up Day
Monday, November 21, 2005
Fall pictures went home with Tigers who purchased pictures on Tuesday,
November 15, 2005.

All students should be working on their Science Fair project!

Please call our Guidance Office at 488.4200 if you wish to schedule a
conference with your child's teachers. Conferences are held on school days
from 7:50 - 8:10 AM.

Happy Thanksgiving, Tigers! There will be no school on Wednesday, November
23, 2005 through Friday, November 25, 2006. School will resume on Monday,
November 28, 2005 at 8:20 AM.

Stay tuned for imformation about our Griffin Middle School Chess Club!