From:
Michelle Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:24:01 -0400
Please note that each Tiger received the following information on Friday,
September 30, 2005:

October 7, 2005 Picture Day Information
LCS Parent Guide

First Nine Weeks Reminders & Announcements:
As of October 3, 2005, there are 9 days left in the first nine weeks. Make
sure that all assignments are turned in to your teachers.

Griffin Middle School contributed $759.29 to the Leon County School Board
Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund. The district's total amount collected was
$89,000! Ashley T. and Imanuel G. attended a press conference on September
29, 2005 to present our school contribution check to Superintendent Bill
Montford. Way to show that you care, Tigers!

Please check out our October 2005 calendar for up to date school
information! You can access our calendar at www.griffin.leon.k12.fl.us

Our weekly newletter will go home on Monday, October 3, 2005.
Have a safe and happy weekend!