FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:27:30 -0500
March is Youth Art Month
Our annual District Elementary Art Show is up at the Leon County Public
Library, downtown.  Ft. Braden has 84 pieces of art on display in the youth
department and upstairs in a glass case.  The work can be seen anytime the
library is open until March 30. The reception is tonight from 5-7 pm.

Saturday, 3/13
All County Chorus Concert @ Ruby Diamond Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
We have 25 students who will be representing Ft. Braden at the All County chorus this
Saturday at Ruby Diamond Auditorium on FSU's campus. The concert is free. It's going to be a
wonderful concert.  We hope that you can join us.  Sincerely, Alda Hewett

Monday, 3/15
Fast Pitch Softball vs Deerlake @ Ft. Braden Park, 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, 3/17
Elementary Student Government mtg @ 7:40 a.m. in rm. 128
Fast Pitch Softball vs Cobb @ Messer Park, 6:00 p.m.

Thursday, 3/18
End of Third Nine Weeks

Friday, 3/19
Teacher Planning/Inservice Day (Students Out)

Upcoming Events:
3/22 - 3/26
Spring Break (Students & Teachers Out)

3/30    Jr. Beta Club meeting @ 7:30 a.m.

3/31    FCA Meeting in Mrs. Rentz's room @ 7:45 a.m.

3/31 - 4/2    SAT/9 Testing (1st-2nd grade)