FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:51:05 -0400
Saturday, 10/18
Pee Wee Football, Renegades vs Seminoles @ Northwest, 12:00 pm

Monday, 10/20
Volleyball Division Championship @ Chiles High School, 5:30 p.m.
Pee Wee Football, Renegades vs Warriors @ Wakulla, 7:15pm

10/20 - 24
Character Counts Week
Monday - Respect, Tuesday - Citizenship & Trustworthiness, Wednesday - Responsibility,
Thursday - Caring, Friday - Fairness

10/20 - 24
Red Ribbon Week

10/20
Red Ribbon Week - Decoration Day (Wear red)

10/21
Red Ribbon Week - Pledge to Team Up Against Drugs (Wear favorite team jersey or shirt)
Jr. Beta Club meeting @ 7:30 a.m.

10/22
Red Ribbon Week - Sock it to Drugs Day (Wear crazy socks)
FCA Meeting in Mrs. Rentz's room @ 7:45 a.m.
Cheerleading C.H.A.M.P. Day @ Swift Creek, 6:00 p.m.

10/23
Red Ribbon Week - Healthy in Hats Day (Wear your favorite hat)
SAC mtg. in guidance conference rm @ 5:30 p.m.
PTO mtg. in multi-purpose rm @ 6:30 p.m.

10/24
Red Ribbon Week - United Against Drugs Day (Wear a Ft. Braden shirt or blue & white)
Annual Ft. Braden School Carnival

Oct. 24 - Nov. 21
Canned Food Drive for the food bank, sponsored by Elem. Student Govt.

Upcoming events

10/25   Pee Wee Football, Renegades vs Buccaneers @ Wakulla, 12:00pm
10/27   Report Cards go home to parents
10/27   Boys Soccer vs Griffin @ Ft. Braden County Complex , 6:30 p.m.
10/29   Pre-K field trip to the Pumpkin patch

Fort Braden Community,
I am looking for people that do quilting or rug hooking. I am working on a unit with my 1st
graders incorporating these crafts with a history theme.  If you quilt or do rugs or if you know
anyone in the area that does, please contact me at school (488-9374) or e-mail me
([log in to unmask]) . Thank you very much.
Laura G. Joanos