FTBRADEN-PARENTS Archives

Fort Braden Parents

FTBRADEN-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Brenda Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:15:19 -0500
Monday, 1/2
Teacher Planning/Inservice Day (no school for students)

Tuesday, 1/3
Students return to school

1/3 -1/ 6    Boys basketball tryouts

Wednesday, 1/4
Elementary Student Government Meeting, 7:40 am in room 711

Upcoming Events
1/10    Middle School Report Cards go home
1/11    Fellowship of Christian Athletes Meeting @ 2:45 pm in room 133B
1/11    Elementary Report Cards Go Home
1/16    Martin Luther King Holiday
1/17    Boys Basketball vs Griffin, 6:00 pm at Ft. Braden
1/18    Elementary Student Government Meeting, 7:40 am in room 711
1/18    Fellowship of Christian Athletes Meeting @ 2:45 pm in room 133B
1/20    Middle School Gold Card Honor Roll Field Trip to Crenshaw Lanes
1/21    4-H Tropicana Public Speaking County Contest for 4th - 6th Grade students at Community
Christian School
1/23    Boys Basketball vs Swift Creek, 6:00 pm at Swift Creek
1/25    Fellowship of Christian Athletes Meeting @ 2:45 pm in room 133B
1/26    Boys Basketball vs Nims, 6:00 pm at Nims
1/31    Boys Basketball vs Cobb, 6:00 pm at Ft. Braden

Remember to order your 2005-2006 yearbook. The cost is $ 15. Special order silver name stamps
will be offered if we have at least 25 people place and pre-pay their order. This year it will be $
3.00 for a name to be stamped in silver on the cover.

Parents, when paying for the yearbook, please pay by check if possible. Checks are safer and less
likely to get lost or spent on something else. Please make the check out to Ft. Braden School.
Please write yearbook in the memo section of your check so that it does not get confused with
lunch money.  If you need to send cash, please place it in an envelope marked with your child's
name, teacher, and mark it for the yearbook. All PreK - 5 orders will be collected by your child's
homeroom teacher. 6th - 8th grade orders will be collected by Ms. Poitinger before school or by
Mr. Green during middle school lunch.

The Ft. Braden activity calendar is available on our website at:
<http://www.ftbraden.leon.k12.fl.us/calendar.html>

Please forward this on to other Ft. Braden parents who might be interested in joining our listserv.
You may join or leave the listserv at: <http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/archives/fbsparents.html>